Home Door and Gate Phones
This is a hands-free wireless home door and gate telephone entry system for single residence use. Utilizing the latest technology of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and non-line-of-sight 900MHz broad band radio frequency (RF) technology for communication and access control. Unlike other wireless entry systems, this system works with all of the residence telephones through RDIM interface. However, since calls do not go into the telephone company network, there are NO charges for calls made from the system. Visitors initiate calls from the entrance by pressing the "call" button on the illuminated faceplate. The call is received in the residence by a remote transceiver unit and is coupled into the resident telephone network via the Remote Demarcation Interface Module (RDIM). Residents, employees, or guests can access the premise immediately by entering their personal entry code on the Wireless keypad.
Wireless Phone Entry - No Phone Charge
Model Number: DC-TEH2
A visitor simply presses the “Call” button on the front of the wireless unit to alert the resident to their presence. The unit then automatically rings the resident’s telephones. When the call is received, the resident may grant the visitor access by pressing the designated number on their touch-tone telephone.
Residents may gain entry by using a programmable 4 digit “keyless” entry code at the wireless gate unit. Up to 100 such easily voided codes can be set. Codes may be given to gardeners, pool maintenance, and such to avoid issuing keys and potentially expensive re-keying later.
Residents will know when a visitor is requesting entry, even if they are using their telephone at the time. A tone will notify the resident of the incoming call. They then press the “star” key on a touch-tone telephone to put the outside call on hold. When the visitor at the gate has been granted or denied access, the resident can return to their out side call by simply pressing the “star” key again.
- Completely wireless
- Up to 4000-foot range with dipole antenna, longer ranges available
- Does not interfere with Wi-Fi networks
- 100 entry codes, 50 single use entry codes
- Remotely programmable from resident's phone.
- L.E.D. Front panel lighting
- 'Call waiting' is a standard feature.
- Privacy mode programmable
- Non-corroding #316 Stainless Steel enclosure and face plate.
- Tamper resistant security screws assure security of system.
- Built in 7-Day clock, allows the creation of automated unlock schedule
- High power, underwater rated speaker assures clear communications to visitor.
- Two output relays allow control of an entrance plus other security device.
- Weather mount or flush mount designs
- Optional handheld remote controls available
Copyright © 2011 Destined Commodities Inc. All rights reserved.